Tuesday 19 July 2011

Day 3 / June 19 - Június 19 / harmadik nap


As mentioned earlier, only at Fot I begun the counting of kilometres proper. Have travelled Szeged Budapest so many times that we forgot to register it at first as the proper beginning. We counted it as 200km (with the driving around BP).

On Sunday morning when we set out to leave the known world behind and finally enter a land unknown and unconquered, a Terra Incognita, I have had the counter showing 18330km. The other one I set to 000,0. We have driven 195kms after that (and if were a decent blogger I would provide my British readers at least with a mile conversion… oh what the hack, here it is: 120miles) (I guess I am a decent blogger – only I still don’t do pretty layouts.)/perhaps if I had a computer with a decent enough screen (and less phobias of technology)/

Mint korábban említettem, csak fótnál nulláztuk le a kilóméter számlálót és itt ellenőriztük először az órát. Eszerint az első 200km után (az M0ás utat is beleszámolva) 18330 kilóméternél kezdtünk Vasárnap reggel.
Magunl mögött hagytuk az ismert világot hogy elnyeljen minket az ismeretlen, felfedezetlen föld, Terra Incognita. 

Anyways,
Some of Lili's pictures from the car / Lili, fenykepezo, auto








a barlang / the cave




Valami nyálkás izé? /some slimey stuff?


Bats / denevérek



 Mi Ernestel sétáltunk és a kijáratnál vártunk.

With Ernest we had a walk outside and waited at the exit

(I will work out subtitles or something for tomorrow but not tonight - holnapig kitalálom hogyan lehe feliratozni)
És a nap hátralevő része
And the rest of the day

 I rockclimbed! Sziklamásztam!










Holnap - Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment